Where's my code? Your code is provided in your Steinberg account. Please contact Steinberg support for more info.
Need an easy way to search your sound effects library?
Find any sound fast with SoundQ – sound library software from Pro Sound Effects.
Get started now with SoundQ Free! Just download SoundQ and select the Free tier.
Here's what you get:
- Organize up to 5,000 local files
- Search and drop straight to your timeline
- Unlimited downloads from the SoundQ Free Library:
- 2,000 sound effects
- 100 music tracks/stems
- Unlimited access to your purchased PSE libraries
- Access the Freesound.org library with in-app integration
- Free forever - No credit card required
- Subscribe for $9.99/month for full features
Add natural movement to your scenes with hand-picked everyday recordings from award-winners.
The Foley Essentials sound effects library features over 90 lifelike recordings of everyday actions from Academy Award®-winning sound artists Mark Mangini and Richard L. Anderson. Craft your scenes with common Foley recordings like footsteps, cloth rustle, body grabs, and dozens of props to bring your everyday scenes to life.
What is Foley? Foley is technically the act of recording sound effects performed in-sync to picture, using various props and surfaces, often on a Foley stage. For this library, these Foley-like sounds were recorded by Mangini and Anderson to fill out temp mixes of feature film projects before the traditional Foley process – with a focus on discrete actions within natural sonic environments.
Each sound file is embedded with rich, descriptive metadata for fast, intuitive search results to help increase efficiency and sustain creativity.
- 93 WAV files (400MB)
- View Sound List
- Native file format, varies per file: 24-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/96kHz
- Descriptive embedded metadata
- Universal Category System (UCS)
- 100% Royalty-Free
- $49 value