TRUSTED BY THE WORLD'S MOST CREATIVE ORGANIZATIONS
Leading media producers around the world rely on PSE
Our amazing clients create the sound for award-winning movies, TV shows, video games, and more. with simple licensing that allows unlimited usage and total creative freedom. You own what you make. 100% royalty-free.
Whether you’re a freelancer, working in-house or with a team - we offer flexible licensing and purchasing options to best suit your creative and financial needs. Explore the possibilities below, and if you’d like to speak with a licensing pro to get custom guidance and recommendations you can contact us anytime.
Our Licensing Plans
- Freelancers working independently
- Companies with just 1 person working with audio
- Companies with multiple people or teams working with sound.
Academic / Non-Commercial
- Best for schools and nonprofit organizations.
Who counts as a “User?” A "User” means any person at your company who downloads, manipulates, edits, modifies or saves the sound effects; is directly involved in the creative process utilizing sound effects; or incorporates the sound effects within any work. For schools, each student, faculty member, and administrator directly accessing the library counts as a User - don't worry, schools have a totally different pricing scheme than a company.
Our license allows for:
Unlimited Usage by 1-User
- Manipulate the sound effects files however you like: eg. edit, transpose, pitch-shift, reverse...
- Layer with other sounds
- Synchronize with video or other sonic elements
- Use sound effects as part of commercial or production music
- Create copies of sound effects files to optimize your workflow and have emergency backup. Not to distribute to an unlicensed 3rd party.
- Re-sell sound effects files in any way.
- Make raw sound effects files available to a 3rd party in any way.
- Sell as ringtones or incorporate raw sound effects files as part of a web or app-based soundboard.
- Bundle sounds in physical products such as toys or wearable tech.
- Create copies of sound effects to provide to an unlicensed 3rd party.
Working on a toy, app, or game? Email email@example.com to make sure you're covered.
Choose the purchasing option that best suits your team and budget
Perpetual Buyout License
Ideal for Individuals and small teams
- 1-Time purchase - use your library forever
- Lifetime license rights
- No ongoing payments
- View Individual End User License Agreement
Annual Blanket License
Ideal for companies with multiple users
- Flat, Annual fee covers unlimited usage
- Customize deal to your unique specs
- Allows for full legal review
- View MULA Principal Terms
"Getting our PSE Solution in place at Viceland has helped us transform our audio post workflow from both a creativity and efficiency standpoint."
John Northcraft - Sr. Post Audio Engineer
"Pro Sound Effects is a cornerstone of our library with custom licensing making it available to 70+ sound designers located across 16 studios worldwide."
Ben Minto - Audio Director
"Great sound design can really finish out a piece, and having great sound effects at our fingertips makes the process a whole lot easier."
Graham Metzger - Editor
Our Library Solutions
Make sure your organization is covered with the highest quality sounds possible, so you can waste less time searching, burn fewer creative calories, and deliver your best work on every project.
Odyssey Essentials | 8 Specialty Libraries
Starting at $495 / yr