TRUSTED BY THE WORLD'S MOST CREATIVE ORGANIZATIONS
Leading media producers around the world rely on PSE
Our amazing clients create the sound for award-winning movies, TV shows, video games, and more. with simple licensing that allows unlimited usage and total creative freedom. You own what you make. 100% royalty-free.
Whether you’re a freelancer, working in-house or with a team - we offer flexible licensing and purchasing options to best suit your creative and financial needs. Explore the possibilities below, and if you’d like to speak with a licensing pro to get custom guidance and recommendations you can contact us anytime.
Our Licensing Plans
- Freelancers working independently
- Companies with just 1 person working with audio
- Companies with multiple people or teams working with sound.
Academic / Non-Commercial
- Best for schools and nonprofit organizations.
Who counts as a “User?” A "User” means any person at your company who downloads, manipulates, edits, modifies or saves the sound effects; is directly involved in the creative process utilizing sound effects; or incorporates the sound effects within any work. For schools, each student, faculty member, and administrator directly accessing the library counts as a User - don't worry, schools have a totally different pricing scheme than a company.
Your license covers:
Unlimited Usage by 1-User*
*Need licensing for more than one user? Call (646) 706-7728 x10, email email@example.com, or contact us using the form below.
- Manipulate the sound effects files however you like: eg. edit, transpose, pitch-shift, reverse...
- Layer with other sounds
- Synchronize with video or other sonic elements
- Use sound effects as part of commercial or production music
- Create copies of sound effects files to optimize your workflow and have emergency backup. Not to distribute to an unlicensed 3rd party.
- Re-sell sound effects files in any way.
- Make raw sound effects files available to a 3rd party in any way.
- Sell in relaxation or meditation apps, or incorporate sounds as part of a web or app-based soundboard.
- Bundle sounds in physical products such as toys or wearable tech.
- Create copies of sound effects to provide to an unlicensed 3rd party.
Working on a toy, app, or game? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you're covered.
Choose the purchasing option that best suits your team and budget
Perpetual Buyout License
Ideal for Individuals and small teams
- 1-Time purchase - use your library forever
- Lifetime license rights
- No ongoing payments
- View Individual End User License Agreement
Annual Blanket License
Ideal for companies and schools with many users
- Flat, Annual fee covers unlimited usage
- Customize deal to your unique specs
- Allows for full legal review
- View MULA Principal Terms
"Getting our PSE Solution in place at Viceland has helped us transform our audio post workflow from both a creativity and efficiency standpoint."
John Northcraft - Sr. Post Audio Engineer
"Pro Sound Effects is a cornerstone of our library with custom licensing making it available to 70+ sound designers located across 16 studios worldwide."
Ben Minto - Audio Director
"Great sound design can really finish out a piece, and having great sound effects at our fingertips makes the process a whole lot easier."
Graham Metzger - Editor